Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Exposed by Laura Griffin

Exposed is the second book I have had the pleasure to read by Laura Griffin from the Tracers series. Laura Griffin has a way of grabbing your attention from page one and holding it tight all the way to the end. The drama & suspense started early in Exposed and kept me on the edge of my seat until the last page. To say I really enjoyed this book is putting it lightly! Exposed is most certainly a page turner. 

Maddie Callahan is a woman that is made out of tough stuff. She has survived so many tragedies in her life and it has made her stronger. She has found her outlet in helping solve other crimes and helping those families be able to find closure. She uses her talent as a photographer to photograph crime scenes. She is a CSI that works at the Delphi Center. I bonded with Maddie right away. When she finds herself a possible witness in an kidnapping connected to a major crime ring she meets Brian Beckmann an FBI agent. Maddie and Brian have an instant attraction. When Maddie finds herself in some dangerous situations Brain decides to make Maddie's safety as his own person responsibility.  


I loved how Brian, the strong, tough, FBI agent  also has a sweet side. Maddie doesn't want to get involved in another relationship because she doesn't want to be hurt again. Brian is willing to give her the time she needs to adjust to their friendship turning into more. 


Maddie & Brian work really well together. 
Brain isn't crazy about the idea of Maddie assisting with the investigation but he soon learns Maddie is a determined woman . she has found herself  in the middle of this mess and she is going to help solve the case. They are a very compelling couple with so much chemistry. It was so much fun watching their love develop. 


I absolutely adored this book, it has drama, suspense, and romance all the things that make a book great.  If you enjoy a good mystery romance I think you will truly enjoy Exposed. If you are already a Laura Griffin fan I know you are going to be anxious to pick up the latest in the tracers series. I loved it and CAN NOT wait to see what Laura Griffin has in store for us next. 


I was extremely lucky to receive an advanced readers copy of this book to read. It has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you about this book. 





3 comments:

  1. Yum, I look forward to reading this! I really enjoyed Scorched and this looks like it will be just as enthralling. Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :) I think you'll enjoy this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh this one sounds really good too! Another one to add to the to be read list.

    ReplyDelete