Thursday, July 25, 2013

Big Sky Summer by Linda Lael Miller ~ Parable, Montana #4


Big Sky Summer by Linda Lael Miller features some of my favorite things in a story, small towns, romance, and cowboys. I have had the pleasure of reading all the books in the Big Sky series and I have enjoyed each one. I always love returning to a town to catch up with some of my friends from previous books. Linda Lael Miller does a great job of giving updates on friends from past books in the series as well as telling a wonderful story about the main characters.

Walker Parrish has been spending time with Casey and their children for many years. However these teenagers don't know that Walker is their Dad.

Walker and Casey's always spark when they are together but sometimes those sparks turn into heated arguments other times they turn into babies.

Walker is a handsome cowboy who has a ranch to run and animals to take care of. Casey is a super star trying who was in need of some quite time. She and her children have moved to Parable, Montana  where Walker (the children's dad lives). When the children find out that Walker is their Dad there are some touchy moments and lot for everyone to take in. I thought Linda Lael Miller did a great job of showing all the emotional issues that would be involved in a secret of this size.

I loved that Walker and Casey sizzle, they just have to figure out what their feelings are for each other. It takes awhile for them to get on the same page and get their family together but it was an fantastic story to read.

I can not wait for the next in this series, I'm not sure but I think it my be Brylee Parrish's turn to find her happily ever after. 

If you like small town, western romances I think you will enjoy this one. I have yet to meet a Linda Lael Miller book that I didn't like. 



1 comment:

  1. I love books that allow me to catch up on what characters from other stories are doing. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete