Saturday, December 28, 2013

Heaven on Earth by Gioconda Lyss ~ Review ~


I had not had the pleasure of reading anything by Gioconda Lyss before Heaven on Earth. Now that I have read this great steamy story, I know I want to read more. Gioconda Lyss has created a wonderful story with plenty of steamy scenes and a little bit of mystery.

Gwen McAllister and Desmond Blankenship have developed a very hot long distance relationship that really works for both of them. Gwen is a little hesitant to develop a deeper relationship. She has been bitten by a bad relationship in the past and just wants to keep things kind of light. Desmond is trying to end a bad relationship but he's having a tough time getting the strings cut. 

Gwen and Desmond have a nice relationship that is plenty steamy, but when Leticia comes for a visit things get a even hotter. I don't want to give too much away but if you enjoy a really good steamy bedtime story I think you will enjoy this one. It's a rather short story so it is perfect for a nice naughty bedtime read. 

I found Gioconda Lyss' Heaven on Earth to be a nicely written erotic story with a plot that certainly kept me entertained. 

I was given the opportunity to read this story in order to share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you. 





1 comment: