Friday, January 17, 2014

Redneck Romeo by Randi Alexander ~ A Red Hot Valentine Story ~ Review


Redneck Romeo by Randi Alexander is one really sexy, sweet story. Not only is there hot scene's that are, oh wow, nice and steamy there is a really sweet story line. I have read a couple of books by Randi Alexander now and each time I know I can not wait to read more of her work. This time was no different. Lucky me I have a couple of her books in my to be read pile that I can not wait to get to!

Genevieve Riley thinks she can sneak in and do what she needs to do before anyone knows she is on the  O’Bannon Ranch. However, Nick O’Bannon finds her in his kitchen before she can get away. It takes Nick a few minutes to figure out who Genny is but once he does they start to catch up. One thing leads to another and they take the next step they never got to take in the past. These two are very steamy together and certainly do make up for lost time. 

I really enjoyed this story and I would certainly highly  recommend this story to anyone that enjoys a nice erotic romance story with a good story line. Randi Alexander not only write a steamy story but also tugs at your heart strings with the sweet story line. 


This is a short story that can be read in a short amount of time. So if you are looking for a good bedtime story, may I recommend this one? I think you will enjoy it. I know I most certainly did!


I was given the opportunity to read this story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you.



You may click on either the book cover or the title to head on over to Amazon to pick up your copy.  





Redneck Romeo 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun quick hot read. I always enjoy stories where past issues get resolved happily! Thanks for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete