Sunday, February 9, 2014

Centrum® Flavor Burst® Multivitamin Chews ~ Product Review ~

I was given the opportunity to try both Grape and Pineapple Centrum Vitamin Chews. I found both to have a very yummy taste and easy to take. I have issues with some things so that is always important to me, that it's easy to swallow. I think it would be hard for me to choose which I liked better, I really enjoyed the flavor of both the grape and the pineapple. 

I know that I would certainly purchase these again after trying these samples. 

I shared a few with my Mom and she said she found the taste to be enjoyable and really liked the idea of the chewable Gummie Vitamin. So I would say these are a big hit with both of us. 

I was given the opportunity to try Centrum® Flavor Burst® Multivitamin Chews through a Mission on http://smiley360.com.

Centrum® Flavor Burst® Multivitamin Chews

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...I like chewables, it's the kid in me...I am much more likely to take vitamins in this form!

    ReplyDelete