Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Innocent (The FBI Psychics #4.5) by Shiloh Walker ~ Review ~

My very first thought about this book was WOW! The Innocent by Shiloh Walker is one really intense story that kept me turning pages quickly. I could not put this book down! I have enjoyed each book I have had the chance to read by Ms. Walker. She never fails to amaze me with the wonderful story lines and unique characters she creates. 

I really liked Jay Roberts, this girl has had so many things happen to her in her life. I liked that she is innocent but oh so tough and strong as well. She is one kick butt girl with a unique personality. She is determined to find out what is happening with her online boyfriend Linc Dawson. 

When Jay arrives in Hell, GA she discovers there is way more going on then meets the eye and it sets her psychic abilities into an uproar. Things go wrong right away and she has to call in help. That is one thing I really like about this series is that friends from previous stories appear to help out. I love to catch up with old friends. 

Linc Dawson can really only think of one thing, his missing daughter. His life has totally fallen apart and he just doesn't know how to handle Jay showing up in town. However when these two get the chance they ignite some pretty explosive fireworks. There are a few nice steamy scenes before things get even more intense. 

I'm not going to tell you anymore about the intense action and dramatic scenes in this book. You must go grab a copy and read it for yourself. I will tell you that once I hit where things started to get really intense I could NOT put this book down. 

If you are already a fan of Ms. Walker's FBI Psychics series then you must read this one. If you have not had the chance to read this series yet, never fear you will be able to read this book as a stand alone with no problem. Just go grab a copy, hurry! I don't think you will be disappointed if you enjoy some intense drama, and some steamy scenes as an added bonus, I think you will enjoy this one as much as I did.

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts on The Innocent

You may find more of my reviews on Shiloh Walker's books here.

BUY LINK: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H54X8EO/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=B00H54X8EO&link_code=as3&tag=revibycrys-20

1 comment:

  1. I love Jay...the epitome of not judging a book by its cover. This is such a great series! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete