Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bladed Magic (Colbana Files 0.6) by J.C. Daniels ~ Review

I have read a few books by this very talented author lately and enjoyed them all immensely. I had not had the pleasure of reading any books in The Colbana Files Series, however after reading Bladed Magic, I know I must read more. 

I found this book to be the start of a series that sounds really intriguing and certainly something I want to read more of. This Novella gave me a good taste and left me wanting more of the series. 

I found the characters to be fascinating and interesting to get to know. I instantly liked Kit Colbana and her attitude. I loved that she has some interesting talents. When she meets Justin she isn't quite sure they are going to work well together. They rub each other the wrong way to start with but it turns out they really do work quite well together. 

This is a great short story that has captured my attention in the series. I read this book in one setting, I was too captivated to set it down. I know I will certainly be looking forward to reading more in this interesting series. 

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Bladed Magic


1 comment: