Saturday, April 12, 2014

Cherry TuneUp by Adriana Kraft ~ REVIEW ~

I am a huge fan of NASCAR. There is really nothing quite like the smell of burning rubber and a racing engine that when tuned just right blends right in with the beat of your heart. Yes, I really am a huge fan. So when I seen the word NASCAR mentioned in the blurb for Cherry TuneUp, I knew I had to read this book. So when I was given the chance to read this book I jumped on it.

The very first word that came to mind when I finished this book was HOT! and I do mean HOT!! 

Bobbi Jo is due to get married however she has something very personal that she wants to lose first. She turns to her childhood friend Jack Day for help. Jack is surprised to see Bobbi Jo and even more surprised with what she wants help with. However he is more the willing to assist her. Things heat up pretty quickly. These two really have a flaming attraction to each other and enjoy getting to know each other more in a very intimate sense. When a friend of Jack's shows up unexpectedly things get even HOTTER if that is possible.

I really enjoyed this steaming hot story by Adriana Kraft. This is the first chance I have had to read any work by Adriana Kraft and I would certainly be open to reading more in the future. 

If you enjoy a steamy hot erotic story or are already a fan of Adriana Kraft then I think you will really enjoy this story. It will most certainly get your heart racing just as fast as the racing engine I was talking about. 

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Cherry Tuneup

No comments:

Post a Comment