Friday, April 25, 2014

The Heart (Weekend Getaways) by J.E. Wiseman ~ Review ~

I have now had the pleasure of reading two books by J.E. Wiseman. I found The Heart to be a very touching story that really touched my heart. 

When Emily lost her fiancĂ© her world is completely changed. She tries to go on with life the best she can by making a few changes. She keeps her job though and it surprises her when a stranger starts appearing every day. She feels a strange connection to Walter and the connection grows more as they start to talk each day as he enjoys his coffee and pie. I don't want to tell you too much about this touching storyline. I really liked the connection between Emily and Walter. I found The Heart to be a great story of true love being able to over come any obstacle placed in it's path. 

The other thing I really enjoyed about this book is J.E. Wiseman has given us a taste of his wonderful poetry. I have read some of poems before and I always enjoy them.  I was pleasantly surprised to find a short piece within this great book. 

This is a very quick read so if you are looking for a short touching story, with some romance included I think you will enjoy this story. 

I was given the opportunity to read this story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on The Heart

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the lovely review, Crystal! Glad to see you liked the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your review had me very interested in this book. Sounds great ---Rae (chat)

    ReplyDelete