Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Love, Lex (The Undergrad Years #1) by Avery Aster ~ REVIEW~

I have read a few books in the The Manhattanites series and I found it interesting to read about Lex at a younger age. This book is written in true Avery Aster fashion, there is plenty of humor, some drama, and lots of steamy scenes. 

The Undergrad series is a New Adult series that is giving us great insight into the characters we have all grown fond of in the The Manhattanites series. In Love, Lex I can certainly see how Lex turned into the feisty lady that she is. I enjoyed getting a better picture of how Lex's life was before she lost her father and just how wild and crazy her life was. She wasn't so wild and crazy, but wow her Mom was.Lex has been through a lot in life and has came through it fighting and trying to make the best of life. A lot of that is thanks to her best friends. They always have each others back.  I enjoyed seeing that the strong friendship between Lex, Taddy, Blake, and Vive started at such a young age. This group of friends is fun, quirky, and make an intriguing story. 

I am anxious to see what Avery Aster has written for Taddy's story. I enjoyed her story in The Manhattanites series so I'm anxious to see what Taddy is up to in her Undergrad years. It is in my to be read pile and I look forward to reading it. 

If you have had the chance to read the The Manhattanites series I think you will enjoy The Undergrad series as well.

I have not read many of the New Adult books but I find them to be very similar to romance books I've read with the characters just a little younger. So if you haven't read a New Adult book don't be afraid to give them a shot. 

I was given the opportunity to read Love, Lex so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Love, Lex

Please remember you may click on the title in any of my reviews to purchase the book. If you use my links I get a few cents from your purchase. It's truly appreciated if you use my links :) THANK YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment