Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Picture Her Bound by Sidney Bristol ~ Bayou Bound ~ Review

Picture Her Bound is the first book I have had the chance to read by Sidney Bristol and I know it will not be my last. WOW not only is the book full of hot steamy scenes and I do mean HOT, but there is also a bit of mystery involved as well. I have to say this book was a page turner. 

Odalia Foucheaux is a feisty lady that is an officer by day and leads a mighty steamy life by night. All is going fine until some photos of her are stolen. This wouldn't be so bad except no one really knows about her BDSM life and she would prefer to keep it that way for her job. 

Jacques Savoy is a very hot and protective man. He is on the same mission as Odalia to get the memory card back with the pictures and to keep Odalia safe. 

They find a way to entertain themselves in between solving the mystery of who has the memory card. OH BOY does this lead so some hot and steamy scenes. 

Sidney Bristol has written an interesting story, that has a good story line, steamy scenes, and unique characters that are fun to read about. 

I really enjoyed this story. It was a fairly quick read, so it may make a great bed time story. I look forward to reading more of Ms. Bristol's work again. If you enjoy a good steamy story and some mystery too then I think you will really enjoy this book. 

Picture Her Bound is part of the Bayou Bound series but I have no problem at all reading it as a stand alone. 

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Picture her Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment