Thursday, May 15, 2014

Secrets of a Viscount by Rose Gordon Gentlemen of Honor Series #1 ~ Review

Oh my Goodness where do I start with this one? First of all if you enjoy a good laugh with your historical romance you really need to try a Rose Gordon story. She has a talent of not only completely getting you engrossed in the storyline but also making you laugh out loud while you read. 

Secrets of a Viscount starts out with a misunderstanding that totally gets blown away with the shock of what has happened between Sebastian Gentry and  Isabelle Knight. When  Sebastian finds out he didn't marry who he thinks he married he flies of the handle just a little bit. These two end up going their separate ways for many years and when they meet up again we learn more of the back story.

Sebastian has a secret that Isabelle doesn't know. He also wants what is best for her so he sets out to help her find a husband. Oh my goodness does this lead to a few tense scenes as well as plenty of drama, and comical scenes. 

As these two find people get to know each other better and slowly more secrets are revealed they learn more about each other. I loved watching these two get to know each other better and I enjoy getting to know them as well. 

Rose Gordon has a way of creating such fun and unique characters that I just can't help but love reading their stories. She has once again great another series that I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of. If Secrets of a Viscount  is any indication, I can not wait to read the next book in the series. 

There is plenty of drama, laughter and towards the end a few steamy scenes that were plenty to keep my attention the whole way through the book. 

If you enjoy historical romances with some drama, laughter and a bit of steam then I think you will enjoy this book. I can't wait to see what Ms. Gordon comes up with for us next. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Secrets of a Viscount

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun read, I will have to add it to my very long list! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rose Gordon books. Her Groom series was hilarious with smart and fast paced dialogue. Her characters are unique and slightly kooky! I just discovered this review site. I like it!

    ReplyDelete