Sunday, August 3, 2014

Deadly Allure by Elle James ~ Review

I have had the pleasure of reading quite bit of Elle James' work lately and I must say I have found another new favorite author. Deadly Allure has me captivated from the beginning to the end. This is one of those books that is packed full of suspense and drama that had me wondering what else could possibly happen. I really really enjoyed Deadly Allure.

Nicole Steele is on a mission that has went wrong. She finds herself in danger without help, so she sets off for a place she knows she can find some backup. However when she is almost hit on the road by Dave Logsdon she finds at first an unwilling ally.

Dave has enough on his plate and is certainly not looking to end up in the middle of a dangerous mission with one beautiful woman. However as more drama happens and he finds out more he not only finds himself falling for Nicole but wanting to help with her mission. 

I don't want to tell you too much about this fabulous story. I will tell you there is plenty of drama and suspense and some really steamy scenes. I loved the characters and really enjoyed watching Nicole and Dave find a way to work together to get done what has to be done. Nicole is one feisty independent woman and Dave is one creative fella that comes up with several inventive ways to keep them safe.  They really do make a compelling couple and a force to be reckoned with when it comes to making sure they get to the bottom of the problem. I have to say I was completely surprised by who the culprit of their problems is. There are many twist and turns involved to solve the mystery and a few humorous moments along the way as well.  

Elle James does a wonderful job of creating characters that are fun and interesting to read about and a storyline that has a way of drawing me right in and not letting go until the end. I will be looking forward to reading more of her work soon. 

This is part of the Deadly series but never fear, if you have not read the previous books this one can be read easily as a stand alone. I have not read the previous books in this series and I had no problem at all and did not feel like I was missing any pertinent information. Although I'd love to read the previous books in the series because I'm sure they are wonderful as well. As I said before Elle James quickly became one of my new favorite authors. She's a very talented lady. 

If you are looking for a steamy suspenseful story then you really should pick up Deadly Allure. I think you will enjoy it. I know I certainly did.

I received the opportunity to read this wonderful story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Deadly Allure. 

You may read more of my reviews on Elle James' work here


Amazon Buy Link: 
  Deadly Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment