Saturday, August 16, 2014

Jumped by Colette Auclair ~ Aspen Valley #2 ~ Review

I have had the pleasure of reading both of the books in the Aspen Valley series by Colette Auclair. I have enjoyed each story and found Ms. Auclair's characters to fun and entertaining to read about. I also like how she incorporates the horses into the storyline. I have to admit to being an animal lover so any time animals are included in a storyline I'm hooked. 

Beth has a wonderful talent of teaching students to show horses. She has always put her students first in her life. Now she has taken on a new challenge and has started a new career. Just when she thinks she has her life all put together in walks in her handsome, charming ex-husband. Who is just as sexy as always and the attraction is still very much there. At first both Beth and Finn are a little nervous but as they spend more time together at a friends wedding the relax and enjoy the time together. As the weekend winds down Beth is ready to go on with her life without Finn, she thinks. However when Finn is injured and requires care Beth is the first to step up to help.

I loved watching Beth taking care of Finn and discovered that all those old feelings are still lingering under the surface. However there are many feelings and emotions that Beth has to cross to find her way back to Finn. Beth has been through a lot and discovers things about her past that surprise even her. 

Finn knows that he still has feelings for Beth, he just has to convince her they are strong enough to take a chance at a second chance. I loved watching Finn show Beth how he has changed and what their life could be like. 

There is plenty of drama that comes along with Beth and Finn exploring their relationship again. So many things were left unsaid and unshared when they divorced. Now everything is coming to the surface and bringing so many new and different feelings for these two. 

I  enjoyed getting a chance to catch up with Harris, who would not enjoy spending some time with this quirky fellow. Oh my goodness I think he would be the life of the party anywhere! 

I love series books because of the opportunity to catch up with old friends. I loved that Amanda, Grady, Wave and Solstice played a part in this storyline as well. 

I have to say that I find Colette Auclair's writing style enjoyable and entertaining. She has once again written a fun, drama filled romance story that kept my attention from the beginning to end. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. I will be anxiously awaiting her next story. 

I was given the opportunity to read this story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Jumped

You may read my review on Colette Auclair's other book Thrown here

I was pleased to host a Pocket Star-E Nights spotlight. You may read more about Jumped here

Amazon Buy Links:

 Jumped

 Thrown 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, I love stories with animals in them!

    ReplyDelete