Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Forced Disappearance by Dana Marton ~ Review ~

Are you looking for a suspense filled book with a twist at every turn? Oh my do I have a title for you to look for then. Forced Disappearance by Dana Marton is one of those books that I had to hang on to my seat tight from page one all the way to the end. Dana Marton has written a book full of drama, intrigue, mystery, romance, and twists that kept me turning pages quickly.

Miranda Soto has been through so many tragedies in her life already. When she hears the name of the person she is to retrieve for her first mission she is surprised. Her first retrieval is an old friend and she is determined to save him.  If I was in a dangerous situation I would want Miranda in my corner. She is resourceful, can kick butt with trained moves, and is just a little sassy with a strong sense of survival. I really liked Miranda and found myself instantly connected with this strong lady. She is creative and has a way of finding out things in a roundabout way. 

Glenn Danning is use to solving problems in his business suit in an office, not running for his life through the rain forest. However Glenn is a quick on his feet kind of guy that comes up with a few interesting ideas of his own. Glenn has been through so much and has been hurt so badly. I admired Glenn for being so adaptable to this situation he finds himself in. This poor guy has been through a horrible experience and just wants to get home. 

Glenn and Miranda work well together and their attraction from years earlier is still very strong. They share a bond and know each other so well even after all the time that has passed. I really enjoyed watching these two work together and get to know each other again. When they finally gave in to temptation they certainly did warm my Kindle up quickly. I found myself cheering these two on though all the problems they encounter. Just when things start to work out another problem presents itself or another dangerous situation is just around the corner. 

I really enjoy everything that Dana Marton writes. She does a fabulous job of writing a dramatic romance that keeps me turning the pages. I am always very excited when I hear she has a new release. I have been very lucky to read two of her new releases this month. If you are a Dana Marton fan already then grab this book quickly. I think you will enjoy it as much as I did. If you haven't had the chance to read her work yet but enjoy a quick paced, suspense filled, dramatic romance story then try this one. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Forced Disappearance

You may read more of my reviews on Dana Marton's work here.

Amazon Buy Links: 
    Forced Disappearance

No comments:

Post a Comment