Thursday, November 20, 2014

SEAL'S PROPOSAL (A Take No Prisoners story) by ELLE JAMES ~ Review ~

I just finished SEAL'S PROPOSAL by Elle James. I have had a chance to read quite a few books in the Take No Prisoners series and I have loved them all. 

Elle James has a way of writing a story that grabs my attention from the first page and holds on tight until the end. I read SEAL'S PROPOSAL in one setting. There was so much going on that I had to find out what was going to happen to Remy and Mitchell next. 

Remy returns home from his current mission with another mission on his mind. He wants to ask Mitchell to marry him. However he has to convince this strong independent woman that they will make a great team for life. 

Mitchell is busy with an escaped convict when Remy returns home. However when they finally get a chance to celebrate Remy's home coming they warm things up really quick.

Not only is this one wild ride of a dramatic story it's also a nice steamy read that will warm you up during the cold winter months. 

I really enjoy Elle James' work. She is one talented lady that always writes a story that I can not put down. I can't wait to see what fun she has in store for us lucky readers next. 

Like I said  SEAL'S PROPOSAL is part of the Take No Prisoners series but you will not have any problem reading it as a stand alone. If you have read the other books in the series though you will find this is a revisit with two of my favorite characters. Remy and Mitchell were in the very first book I had a chance to read by Elle James and their story is what hooked me on her writing. 

I was given the opportunity to read this story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on this great story. 

SEAL'S PROPOSAL is currently part of the SEALs of Winter: A military romance superbundle. I have not had a chance to read the other stories in this great bundle yet. However if they are half as great as Elle James' Seal's Proposal then you are going to love this set. 

You may see more of my reviews on Elle James' work here

Amazon Buy Link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OQO09H0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=B00OQO09H0&link_code=as3&tag=revibycrys-20&linkId=XXJFOF4RV7ZYHBS3

No comments:

Post a Comment