Thursday, December 18, 2014

Razed by Shiloh Walker ~Barnes Brothers #2 ~ Review ~

I have not yet met a Shiloh Walker book that I did not like. She never fails to captivate my attention at a rather quick rate. Razed is certainly no exception to this rule. I was captivated by Keelie and Zane from the beginning of the book. I enjoyed this book so much I just don't know where to start.

What I really liked about Razed was that it was a really sweet and steamy romance story. Zane does so many wonderful things to try to show Keelie just how much he does care for her. Keelie isn't looking for romance right now and really doesn't want anything to do with a relationship. A relationship with her boss' brother isn't any where on her radar until one steamy kiss leads to more. Oh my once these two start to warm things up things get hot, really hot. 

Keelie is a strong independent woman that does things her own way. She has already made the mistake of thinking she was in love with someone when she really wasn't it. I loved this girls feisty attitude and her ability to kick butt when needed. She's funny and sweet, and feisty and mean all wrapped up in one package. 

Zane is a sweet guy that has been through a lot. He grew up in the shadow of his brothers' spotlight. He had a few issues from childhood and has always stood up for the underdog. He has been crushing on Keelie since they met. The problem is he hasn't been able to grab her attention long enough to show her. However one steamy kisses changes things a lot. Zane is one of those sweetheart guys that a girl just can't help but love. He can also fight dirty if need be.  

I really enjoyed getting to know Keelie and Zane. They both have a few issues from their past that they have to overcome in order to help make their relationship together work. Keelie has a few trust issues and Zane has to prove that he is the guy to make her feel secure. 

There is plenty of drama and a few mysterious things going on. I don't want to tell you too much about those, you'll have to read the story to see what happens. I will tell you that I was quickly flipping pages to see what was going to be revealed next. 

Razed is part of the Barnes Brothers' series, however I have not read the first book. I didn't find that I had any problems reading this as a stand alone. I can't wait to read more about this wonderful  family. I have a feeling there are more great stories to come and I will be anxiously awaiting their release. 

I always enjoy Ms. Walker's work. She she always creates a  fascinating story lines. Her characters are always entertaining and have interesting issues and charisma that you just can't wait to learn more about then. She adds in some great drama to keep me turning pages, and some steamy scenes to keep things warm and toasty.

If you are already a Shiloh Walker fan like me, you are going to enjoy this great story. If you haven't yet had a chance to read any work by Ms. Walker, try this one. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Razed.

You may read more of my reviews on Shiloh Walker's work here.

Amazon Buy Link:

  Razed

No comments:

Post a Comment