Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Soul's Kiss by Grace Augustine ~ REVIEW

Grace Augustine has written yet another fabulous book that I could NOT put down. I found myself completely engrossed in this story from page one. 

Grace Augustine has created an interesting storyline with intriguing characters that have a way of really making you think about your life. I loved the concept of this book and I have to say I can not wait to see what Ms. Augustine has in store for us in the next book in this series.

This is a fairly short read that I finished in one setting. I had to find out just how Darla was going to find out just exactly what dreams meant to life. 

I don't want to tell you too much. This story is just too fun to read for me to spoil anything for you.

I will tell you this is certainly a different type of story then Ms. Augustine's Acorn Hills series, that I have fallen in love with. I found it to be a very enjoyable read and to have that same wonderful writing style that makes it so easy to become lost in the story.

Overall I will tell you this made me think about life in general and how positive thinking is a part of my own life. I myself try not to worry about things I can not fix but to believe in the positive that they will work out. 

If you have had a chance to read Ms. Augustine's work in the past then you really should check out this A Soul's Kiss. I think you will enjoy it. If you haven't had a chance to read Ms. Augustine's work in the past, give this one a try. It's really short read and will give you a nice taste of her work. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on A Soul's Kiss

You may find more of my reviews on Grace Augustine's work here.

Amazon Buy Link:

   A Soul's Kiss 

No comments:

Post a Comment