Friday, March 6, 2015

Sinful Rewards 2: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella by Cynthia Sax ~ Review ~

After reading Sinful Rewards 1 I could not wait to see what was going to happen in Sinful rewards 2. I certainly was not disappointed. I found yet another wonderful quick and steamy read that I could not put down. 

Bee Carter is a good girl that has attracted the attention of two guys. Now she is receiving mysterious messages to do some interesting things. When she does these things she is rewarded with a prize.  The question is though, who is the mystery person behind the messages. Is it hot billionaire or the sexy biker? Which one is making her dreams come true? 

I am a little behind in reading this series but I have them in my to be read pile. I can't wait to see what happens in Sinful Rewards 3. I am sure Cynthia Sax has another hot story for us lucky readers to enjoy. 

These Novellas are a great length to read just before bed, while you are waiting for an appointment, or honestly these stories are perfect for any time. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Sinful Rewards 2. Stay tuned for my thoughts on more installments in this series. 


Sinful Rewards Series Buy Links:

Sinful Rewards 1
Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes

Sinful Rewards 2
Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes

Sinful Rewards 3
Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes

Sinful Rewards 4
Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes

Sinful Rewards 5
Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes

Sinful Rewards 6
Amazon | B&N | iTunes


Sinful Rewards 7
Amazon B&N | iTunes | Kobo 


Sinful Rewards 8
Amazon | B&N | iTunes | Kobo 

No comments:

Post a Comment