Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Navy SEAL Newlywed by Elle James ~ Covert Cowboys, Inc. #6 ~ Review

I could not wait to get my hands on Navy SEAL Newlywed! Navy SEAL Justice left us knowing the Cord "Rip" Schafer was safe but left us wondering who was behind the corruption. Well Navy SEAL Newlywed was everything I knew it would be. This book is full of suspense, a steamy hot romance, a lot of drama, and the answers to a lot of questions. 

Cord went through the mill when he was kidnapped and then rescued in Navy SEAL Justice. He wants to know just who was behind is misery and he wants to make sure he's safe to rejoin his team. He goes undercover working for Cover Cowboys, INC with a new partner. He thinks he's getting a cowboy partner when he unexpectedly gets a pretty butt kicking, ask questions later cowgirl. 

The chemistry between Cord and Tracie Kosart is amazing from the beginning. Their cover is that they are newlyweds on their honeymoon. With their instant attraction and the sparks flying off these two, they have have no problem with that cover story. They end up working a lot better together than either thought they would. They find themselves in some really dangerous situation that could turn deadly quick. I have to admit the Elle James had me hanging on to the edge of my seat and a little breathless though a lot of this story. I found an instant connection to both Cord and Tracie.

I love when teams pull together and work to get one of their own back. It amazing how they will do anything and everything in their power to get their team member back. When one is in danger most of the Covert Cowboys team shows up to help get the situation back under control.

I have only had the chance to read a couple of the books in the Covert Cowboys, INC series but they have been awesome. If you haven't had a chance to read any of them yet, no fear they seem to stand alone just fine. I think you will appreciate Cord's determination in this one if you have read Navy SEAL Justice first but it's not required. You won't feel like you are missing out on any great details. 

If you enjoy an awesome romantic suspense with wonderful characters then you really should check out Elle James' romantic suspense stories. I love this talented lady's work and I can't wait to see what she might come up with next. I have read her work in different genres and they are all awesome. She is just plain talented and certainly ranks right up there as one of my very favorite authors. 

I received a copy of Navy SEAL Newlywed so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on this great book.

You may find more of my reviews on Elle James' work here.

Amazon Buy Link:

  Navy SEAL Newlywed 

  Navy SEAL Justice 


No comments:

Post a Comment