Monday, June 22, 2015

Misery's Way: A Kit Colbana World Story by J.C. Daniels ~ Colbana Files #4.5 ~ Review ~ Spotlight

 Misery's Way
By J.C. Daniels


Love the Kit Colbana Files by JC Daniels? Then you’re sure to love this brand new story from JC set in Kit’s world….Misery’s Way.

JC Daniels is back in the Kit Colbana world with Misery’s Way, a short story that Urban Fantasy fans won’t want to miss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Synoposis: 

Her name is Frankie. At least, that’s what she calls herself.

She looks human, but she’s no more human than she is a faith-healer. That doesn’t stop her from using her…more unique abilities to take care of certain needs. It’s those abilities that lead to a chance encounter with an unusual woman in Florida.

It’s a chance encounter with fate that will set these two down a collision course with destiny.

This short story is loosely connected to the Kit Colbana Files. Can be read as a stand-alone. 

Available at:

Amazon | iBooks | Kobo | BN | Add it to your TBR pile on Goodreads

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
About JC Daniels:

Writing under the pen name, JC Daniels for her Urban Fantasy, Shiloh Walker is an award-winning writer…yes, really!  She’s also a mom, a wife, a reader and she pretends to be an amateur photographer.  She published her first book in 2003. Her newest series, Secrets and Shadows, launched with Deeper than Need, followed by Sweeter than Sin and Darker than Desire.

Connect with JC: 


Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest | Tumblr

Have questions for JC/Shiloh? Make sure to check out the FAQs here and here!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Review:

Misery's Way is a lovely introduction to a great in character set in Kit Colbana's world. Frankie is a natural healer that feeds on the misery and healing of others. I have to say there are times in my life when I'd love to meet Frankie. I think it would be interesting to get to know her and watch her help people.

For those of us that have read some of the Colbana Files books it was really nice to get a quick visit with Kit and Justin.  If you haven't read any of the books in the Colbana Files and you enjoy Urban Fantasy stories or paranormal stories you really should check out this series. Of course I don't think it matters what genre this author writes, it's always a great read. 

This is a really quick, short read by the talented J.C. Daniels. I read this in one setting and it left me wanting more, lots more! When I reached the end of the story my only thought was WOW!  I hope this is just the start of getting to know Frankie and her companion Saleel.  I loved these new characters and I really think I could quickly bond with them. 

I was given the opportunity to read Misery's Way so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on this great story. 

You may find more of my reviews on J.C. Daniel's work here.

Amazon Buy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment