Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Best of Both Rogues by Samantha Grace ~ Rival Rogues #3 ~ Review

Samantha Grace is a new to me author. The Best of Both Rogues is the first book I have had a chance to read her work. Let me tell you it certainly will not be my last. My goodness this lady can write a historical romance full of  sweet romance, steam, a little mystery and twist or two. I found myself completely engrossed in this awesome story from the beginning to the end.

Lady Eve Thorne has all the characteristic I enjoy in a heroine. She is strong, independent, charming, and is just a little bit sassy.  I admired this young lady for all that she has been through and for being brave enough to deal with all the gossip about her. Just when she is ready to give up on Ben Hillary and move on with her life, he arrives in town. 

 Benjamin Hillary is charming, handsome, entertaining, and creative. He is also very remorseful after having left Eve the day of their wedding. He knows what he wants and what he wants is forever with Eve. Now he just has to figure out how to convince her that is what she wants too.

I really enjoyed reading about Eve and Ben. Their story is full of drama, some humor, really sweet romance, and touch of mystery. There is a dramatic It's a lovely second chance romance story with a touch of friends to romance feeling.

The Best of Both Rogues is part of the Rival Rogues series. I have not read the other books in the series and I had no problem reading it as a stand alone. I didn't feel like I was missing any pertinent information at all. After reading this book thought I would love to read the first two books in the series. I am sure they are just as wonderful as this book. 

I love books that involve interaction with the families. It just seems to add more to the storyline and I feel it lets me get to know the characters a little better. 

Samantha Grace has created a very unique storyline that kept me flipping pages to see what could possible happen next. She added a few interesting twist to the story that I certainly did not see coming. She has a lovely writing style that I found very enjoyable. I know I will certainly be on the look out for more stories by this talented author. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on The Best of Both Rogues. 

Amazon Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment