Friday, September 9, 2016

Oral-B WHITE 7000 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity Powered by Braun

WOW! I am in LOVE with this tooth brush. The Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries tooth brush had me at the very first brushing when it left my teeth with that just from the dentist feel. I LOVE IT! 

The Bluetooth feature is interesting, easy to use, and helpful. Besides totally falling in love with the tooth brush and it's cleaning ability I like the wireless smart guide. When you finish brushing your teeth it gives you a star ratting and the little smile will wink at you if it thinks you have done a really good job. 

They have done a great job putting this set together. You get everything you might need to get you stated. The awesome tooth brush, extra brush heads, a travel case, charger of course, and the unique wireless smart guide. The packaging is great and makes it so that everything arrives in safe condition. I was impressed when I opened the shipping box and I could not wait to try it. I was not disappointed at all. I came out the bathroom gushing over this tooth brush and my just from the dentist feel clean teeth. 

Overall I LOVE IT! I haven't ever meet a tooth brush that left my teeth feeling this fabulous ever. 

I received my new love, the Oral-B 7000 electric toothbrush in exchange for sharing my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on this very awesome tooth brush.  

Amazon Buy Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment