Monday, November 7, 2016

#Reivew - A Wedding for Christmas by Lori Wilde

A Wedding for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel by [Wilde, Lori]Some of you may know that Christmas books are my FAVORITE books to read. There is just something about all that holly jolly goodness in Christmas books that I just LOVE. I also adore all Lori Wilde's books. So a Christmas book by Lori Wilde, A Wedding for Christmas, went straight to the top of my to be read pile. 

A Wedding for Christmas is a A Twilight Texas book that includes updates on a lot of my friends in Twilight. Gabi and Joe (that we watched fall in love in last Christmas) are getting married this year. Joe's best friend Ryder is coming home for the wedding for the first time in years. Poor Ryder is in for one surprise after another. 

Ryder is the typical bad boy of Twilight. Under all that leather clad, rough and tough bad boy exterior lives the boy that didn't have an easy life growing up. He sweet as can be but always veers more towards protecting his heart than wearing it on his sleeve. You can't help but fall for Ryder. 

Katie is sweet, kind, independent, loves her family, and has been in love with Ryder since she was a teenager. Katie has been through a lot lately and is working on finding out just who she is. I found an instant bond with Katie. She really is the good girl and wants to be just a little bad for a while. 

When Katie and Ryder are together their attraction is magnetic. These two try hard to keep their hands off each other and their feelings to themselves. I loved watching these two try to dance around their feelings while trying to hide their attraction from everyone in town. 

I read this book in one setting. The book just would not close I had to keep reading! I had to find out what was going to happen next and if Katie and Ryder were going to be able to work things out and maybe find their happily ever after. 

I loved this book. The story line held my attention, the characters are very well written, and it was wonderful to visit Twilight again. I enjoyed my Christmas vacation and my visit with all my friends in Twilight. If you haven't read any of the other books from Twilight never fear, A Wedding for Christmas will stand alone just fine. The other Twilight books are awesome too though. So you may want to pick up a few more with this one. 

If you enjoy a small town romance story, are addicted to Christmas stories like me, or are a Lori Wilde fan too then you really need to grab A Wedding for Christmas. I know immensely enjoyed it and I think you will too. 

I was given the opportunity to read this wonderful story and it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you.

You may find more of my reviews on Lori Wilde's books here.

Amazon Buy Link

I'll Be Home for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel by [Wilde, Lori]
I'll be Home for Christmas Amazon Buy Link

Christmas at Twilight: A Twilight, Texas Novel by [Wilde, Lori]
Christmas at Twilight Amazon Buy Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment